Apply for your lost instrument bond quickly and easily.
Why do I need a lost instrument bond?
The purpose of a lost instrument bond is to enable the owner of a lost, stolen, or destroyed instrument to obtain a duplicate by affording the issuer protection against loss or expense should the original instrument be presented at a future date.
Lost instrument/securities bonds are commonly required by issuers of securities or their agents to indemnify them from any financial loss as a result of issuing duplicate securities. The lost instrument could be a stock certificate, life insurance policy, bond, membership certificate, warehouse receipt, ticket, check, certificate of deposit, interest coupon, mortgage, bankbook, etc. The most common types of lost instruments are common and preferred stock certificates and municipal and corporate bonds.
Test drive our revolutionary online technology that will quickly and effortlessly help you secure your bond. Our easy to understand application will allow you to complete the process in minutes. Your final bond can be delivered to you within as little as 24 hours.
Amazing reasons to use SuretyBondCenter now:
- Why pay outrageous rates and fees? Our relationships and processes allow us to offer the most competitive rates in the industry.
- Utilize our proprietary technology and amazing customer service to help you secure your bond now.
- Pay quickly online. We accept all major credit cards.
- No confusing applications. We will step you through the process to ensure that you have an enjoyable and safe experience.
- Utilize the exact bond forms stock transfer agents require.
- Avoid penalties and disputes by purchasing a lost instrument surety bond.
- All of your information is completely safe and secure.